Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Dash Poem Movie - almost 1 million views in a week!

I shared the following link in last week's newsletter
for www.TheDashMovie.com and I just got word
earlier today from www.SimpleTruths.com that
almost 1 million people have seen it since!

That just blows my mind - the movie is fantastic,
it really makes you think about what's important!

Check it out - it's only 3 minutes but it really
has an impact. It's based on the world famous
poem "The Dash" by Linda Ellis
www.TheDashMovie.com

Enjoy your Dash...Mr. Positive, Dave Boufford

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since receiving The Dash email, I have listened daily to "The Dash." I have sent this beautiful meaningful poem with music to my friends all over the USA. These words say it all.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home