Friday, December 31, 2004

I'm curious about you. Was 2004 a fantastic year, a challenging year or (fill in the blank) year?

Yes can you believe it another year has just ended?!

I hope you had a fantastic 2004 and all your dreams
and goals you desired came to you this year.

Both personally and professionally 2004 challenged
me like crazy and some days it was a real struggle to
Stay Positive! Yes the secrets out! Even with a name
like Mr. Positive I have my days but that's reality for
most of us.

We're challenged by situations, we respond, we learn
and we grow this year was a real growth process for me.

I'm curious about you. Was 2004 a fantastic year,
a challenging year or (fill in the blank) year?

You can write to me at mrp@positivenews.net and
share with me what kind of year you had and the lessons
you learned in 2004.

I learned (was reminded of) that Love is still the most
powerful, wonderful force in the world and that
relationships mean more than anything
(we all need each other).

I learned that reaching for the stars can sometime bring scars!

I learned that I my step children, really do care about me.

I learned there's always a way, if you are committed.

I learned in a moment everything can change dramatically.

NOW, it's time to start anew and start building on everything
Positive that happened and for me the month of December
has been incredibly Positive with many wonderful doors
opening and relationships forming.

I know 2005 will be very busy and exciting year for me
on many fronts and I'm so very grateful that I am here
alive in this world at this time with so many friends like
you from every corner of the Globe.

STAY POSITIVE! We Are Going to Thrive In O'Five!
Mr. Positive!

PS Write down your goals for 2005! (It works)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home