Friday, February 18, 2005

The Cloning of Success by John Assaraf - "The Street Kid"

WOW!!! The Street Kid Blew me away with his
presentation of the Cloning of Success Workshop
in San Diego last weekend.

This program was delivered as promised John
delivered with fantastic information, that was
very well presented with an easy to follow
step-by-step system to apply what you learned.

His session wasn't very "motivational" like so
many that rev your engines for a day or two
while you are there only to be let down later
when the seminar "high" wears off.

This seminar focussed on how to reprogram
your subconscious mind to create the results
you desire NOT exactly the tactics and strategies
that you would usually associate with a business
success seminar.

The biggest take away for me was that instead
of working with my conscious mind (stuffing more
info/tactics/strategies on top of what I already
know), I need to use my power center the subconscious
(which controls 87% of my outcomes and all of my habits).

John's techniques for doing this included many
strategies that I knew already but he showed
me a very different way to apply them, his
subconscious bombardment method which
is total saturation is brilliant (can't believe
I didn't think of it first!).

You want to change anything you have to work
on your beliefs...start with beliefs, your beliefs
drive your habits and the habits drive your
behavior and your results.

For years I have been "trying" thinking I needed
new/more information when I really needed "application",
"immersion" and "implementation".

Anyway as my friends in the UK say it was
"spot on" for me.

I highly recommend that you at the very least
read his book The Street Kid's Guide to Having it ALL
or attend his next live event in May click here
for more info The Cloning of Success

A new home study will be available in 30 days
from the event I attended also you can order
it at his web site
The Street Kid's Guide to Having it ALL

I hope this is helpful....Dave

PS On a scale of 1 - 10 John delivered a 20!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home